Ready to play with OnCrawl? Follow this short step by step guide to set your account up for your first analysis and enjoy all our features.
- Create your project: Name (can't be changed) + Start URL including http or https
2. Go to "Add logs" and upload log files to our secured FTP: please read our article Log Monitoring Setup Step by Step or contact us (click on the blue Intercom button at the bottom right of your screen) for assistance at any time. Skip this step if you don't have access to your log files.
3. Go to "Setup New Crawl" and edit Crawl Settings. Enable Extra Settings to access crawl limits, crawl speed, subdomains, sitemaps...
4. Verify ownership by declaring your Google Analytics or Google Search Console account to OnCrawl. If you don’t use either, please contact us (click on the blue Intercom button at the bottom right of your screen), so we can validate your account manually.
5. Request the "SEO Impact Report" by declaring the your Google Analytics account / property / view to run a cross-analysis with.
6. Request the "Rankings Report" by declaring a Google Search Console account to run a cross-analysis with.
7. Request the "Backlinks Reports" if you have a Majestic account, (we offer direct API connection with Majestic). Skip this step if you don't have a Majestic account.
7. Request a "Crawl over Crawl" to compare 2 crawls with the same start URL. (This won’t do anything if you don't have another compatible crawl yet.)
8. Include "Scraping" to scrape and collect any type of data in your source code, using Xpath or Regex rules.
10. Include "Data Ingestion" to ingest any third-party data to produce cross-analysis (eg. revenue / page).
Now you can click "Launch Crawl" and enjoy :) You will be notified by email once your crawl is done. (This could take few hours to few days depending on the size of your website and crawl speed.)
The OnCrawl Team is always happy to help, don't be shy and contact-us through the blue Chat Box at the bottom right of your screen or by email at any time, for any question.
Enjoy your crawls!
You can also find this article by searching for:
configurar cuenta, préparar cuenta, comenzar con OnCrawl
mettre un compte en place, paramètres de compte, commencer avec OnCrawl, débuter