OnCrawl has developed a partnership with the AT Internet solution to combine their analytics data with our crawl data. Learn more about how to activate and setup this feature.
1) AT Internet Account Requirements
Check the following elements:
- You need to have access to the API account
- You need to have the
Page URLdimension enabled on your website. By default, this dimension is not activated on AT Internet's accounts.
Contact your AT Internet Account Manager if one of these requirements is not satisfied.
Please note that the activation of the
Page URL dimension on your website is not retroactive.
Furthermore, you will need to wait 46 days before launching a crawl on OnCrawl to have a complete traffic crossed analysis: it corresponds to the period for which we retrieve data to generate the combined analysis.
- From the "API Accounts" section: select "New" to create an API KEY. OnCrawl needs this key to gather data.
You can see two numbers: ID Site and GUID, we will ask you to copy them in the OnCrawl interface.
2) OnCrawl/AT Internet Crossed Analysis Setup
Check the following required points:
AT Internet Crossed Analysisfeature must be enabled in the ‘Launch Crawl Section’
Contact your OnCrawl Account Manager to enable this feature
NB : you can click on the Intercom button at the bottom right on this page ;)
- In the ‘Launch Crawl Section’, select ‘Advanced report’ > ‘AT Internet’ > Enable AT Internet Crossed Analysis
- Paste ID Site and GUID in the corresponding fields
- Copy the two URLs you see below in your AT Internet account and validate.
Well done, you are ready to launch your crawl !
Once the crawl is done, you will be able to find the combined analysis in the Advanced Report tab
You can also find this article by searching for:
configurar cuenta AT Internet
mettre en place AT Internet, xiti