You can connect your Adobe Analytics account in OnCrawl. This allows you to add cross-analysis between crawl data and analytics data in the SEO Impact Report. This ties crawl data to real-word data on user behavior.
How to add Adobe Analytics as a data source
From the project home page, lick on "Add data sources" in the "Enrich your crawls" section under "Tasks."
Navigate to the "Adobe Analytics" tab and click "Add Adobe Account".
This opens a pop-up window that allows you to connect to your account outside of OnCrawl. The only information we receive are the data your account shares with us after you've provided your login credentials.
This means that you must authorize pop-ups in the OnCrawl app in order to connect your Adobe Analytics account.
Indicate that you agree to share your Adobe Analytics data with OnCrawl.
How to activate the SEO Impact Report with Adobe Analytics
When setting up a crawl, in the crawl settings:
- Scroll down to the "Analysis" section.
- Click on the "SEO impact report" tab to expand it.
- Switch to the "Adobe Analytics" tab and tick the "Enable Adobe Analytics cross-data analysis" box.
Now you will need to choose your Adobe Analytics account:
- If you have already linked to it using the method above, you can click on the "Adobe Analytics" field to view a drop-down list of the known Adobe Accounts. Select yours.
- If your account is not already listed in this menu, click the "Add Adobe Account" button. This opens a pop-up window that allows you to connect to your account outside of OnCrawl. The only information we receive are the data your account shares with us after you've provided your login credentials.This means that you must authorize pop-ups in the OnCrawl app in order to connect your Adobe Analytics account.
Indicate the analytics data to be used by selecting your Report Suite.
A message at the bottom of this section will confirm that our crawler has access to your data. If there's a problem, we'll let you know here.
Now you can go ahead and launch your crawl.
Advantages of Adobe Analytics + SEO Impact Report
What types of analytics data does OnCrawl use?
Analytics data is data concerning the type and volume of user visits, as well as user behavior on a website.
When interfacing with Adobe Analytics, OnCrawl principally draws from information concerning:
- Number of SEO (organic) visits
- Pages receiving SEO (organic) visits
- Bounce rates
This data is available by page and by search engine in Adobe Analytics and in OnCrawl.
OnCrawl displays the data for the last 45 days.
What type of analysis does OnCrawl show?
OnCrawl provides you with the metrics to examine the relationship between various aspects of organic activity and many technical standards, including:
- The breakdown of pages by page groups
- Page depth
- Internal page popularity
- Internal links
- Title, description, and h1 tags
- Word count
- Distribution of duplicate content
- Load time
- Status code
- And more…!
This cross-analysis allow you to determine the metrics that have the most impact on your site, and the optimizations that can make the most difference for SEO traffic on your site.
If you still have questions, drop us a line at @oncrawl_cs or click on the Intercom button at the bottom right of your screen to start a chat with us.
You can also find this article by searching for: